4 Swords Misadventures 5 4 Swords Misadventures 5

Funny as hell.

My favorite line:
"Wait, if you're the brains of the group, what does that make me?"
"You're, the clumsy noob."

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

I...Erm...Uh...

I can't really think of what the bloody fucking hell to say about this, and it disturbs the hell out of me.

It actually disturbs me to the point that I like it. Wow.

Back to the Start Mario Back to the Start Mario

Touching

This is one of the only flashes I've seen on newgrounds that wasn't all violence or comedy. In fact as far as I know its the only serious flash in the Mario section. Normally I don't like the mix of a character commonly used in comedy flashes, but this is just beyond my vocabulary to put into words.

jackbliss responds:

Glad you liked it. I guess it was a strange mixture of Mario and a desperate plea for world peace but overall I think it worked out well thanks to people like you. Thanks for the great review! :-)

Light Cut Light Cut

It was...

Well, I can't think of a word to describe it. I could look in a dictionary with every word of every language to exist and I probably couldn't find a word to describe it. Closest word I can think of is strange.

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Very Good

It was a good game (I'm probably saying that though because I grew up with pixel games.) but a bit too short. While being able to choose the destiny of the dragon was pretty cool it did have a glitch, that glitch being that you can never use the breath. It's as if it doesn't exist in the game. And before someone tries to review saying I did something wrong, I didn't. Everything I could think of was tried, from eating purely one element, to eating everything. On the menu screen when you can choose to start in the forest in front of the town, you can choose an element but that still won't work no matter how much you press C.

Normally I'd give a 10 to a game like this but since breath wasn't usable it made it seem like there was something being missed out on.

Cargo Bridge Cargo Bridge

Good game with flaws.

There is a glitch that can ruin several bridges. Time and time again I've built one bridge on a level that needs two. I test the first bridge and it works. But afterwards it seems when I put more stuff on the other bridge it increases gravity for both.

Of Epic Proportions Of Epic Proportions

Congratulations. That was so brutally fucking awesome, I HAD to dust off my old ass account because I wanted to say:

This is one of the most epic fucking things I've ever heard. It made me want to fucking get a guitar myself and try to play along out of sheer awe. You guys fucking win the internets!

RobSoundtrack responds:

Dude that says so much; thanks alot!!

Another one for this year is coming shortly!!

*I'm A Raver* // ZeRo BaSs *I'm A Raver* // ZeRo BaSs

Nice

Sounds like something I'd hear in Spyro the Dragon.

The Graveyard(o)_(o) The Graveyard(o)_(o)

Sounded like we will rock you in part of it

I'm serious i could have sworn while listening i was gonna hear the words "We will rock you!" come out of no where.

Earthbound-boy responds:

that´s...creepy.^^ i am happy you liked it.