Light Cut Light Cut

It was...

Well, I can't think of a word to describe it. I could look in a dictionary with every word of every language to exist and I probably couldn't find a word to describe it. Closest word I can think of is strange.

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Very Good

It was a good game (I'm probably saying that though because I grew up with pixel games.) but a bit too short. While being able to choose the destiny of the dragon was pretty cool it did have a glitch, that glitch being that you can never use the breath. It's as if it doesn't exist in the game. And before someone tries to review saying I did something wrong, I didn't. Everything I could think of was tried, from eating purely one element, to eating everything. On the menu screen when you can choose to start in the forest in front of the town, you can choose an element but that still won't work no matter how much you press C.

Normally I'd give a 10 to a game like this but since breath wasn't usable it made it seem like there was something being missed out on.

Cargo Bridge Cargo Bridge

Good game with flaws.

There is a glitch that can ruin several bridges. Time and time again I've built one bridge on a level that needs two. I test the first bridge and it works. But afterwards it seems when I put more stuff on the other bridge it increases gravity for both.

Dark Cut 3 Dark Cut 3

For those who keep losing:

There is a syringe on the right side of the game. Click it if sedate runs low. It will help you keep them from kicking the bucket.

And to those who made it to the end....
That was one CRAZY ASS COMPUTER! What kind of evil software did we download!

Strip High Dice Strip High Dice

Kinda bad

Not to be negative but it kind of does deserve a low score. I mean its nearly impossible to win, and its like the dice are fixed.

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Well made.

The graphics were good, the music rocked, and it was entertaining. I spent a while playing it. Th only reason I am giving you a 8 out of 10 is because 90 % the reason I die is because the blades were too close together. I know the blades are randomly place (Atleast I think they are.) but finding a way to give them more space would help.

Maxwelldoggums responds:

yeah, I also need to fix that. Thanks for reviewing!

AstroFlyer AstroFlyer

Alright how can I put it this way

This is one of the best games i've ever played, while at the same its the worst i've ever played. The music and looks are great, but a game just can't rely on that alone. The controls just plain out suck ass, and the approach of objects sucks even more. I did what you said and watched the crosshair. It didn't work well. As a matter of fact, I found glitches related to that such as:
-Even if the crosshair is in a free space, sometimes the ship crashes into a rock.
-Sometimes if you move the mouse just after passing a rock you can crash.
Those two glitches in my opinion prove the ship will die even if the crosshair is in the right place, and that pretty much means the controls are broken.

Also a link to the music would be nice.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Damn you South America!

Those bastards in South America closed borders a few minutes after the U.S. got infected! Those little bastards!

Anyway great game. Simulates how a real disease is like. EXCEPT A REAL DISEASE CAN KILL THOSE SPANISH SPEAKING BASTARDS IN SOUTH AMERICA!

Dead Reckoning Dead Reckoning

His poor beer LOL

His poor beer? How can he be woried about his damn beer right then? Lol...

Anyway its a nice game. Kinda creeps me out as you go but overall its good.

SuperTom responds:

If i had booze around in a situation like that, there's no doubt i would be drunk out of my mind =)

Insult Generator 2000 Insult Generator 2000

LMFAO

LOL! I got a good one:
Change your colostomy bag, you stupid, hot-pocket molesting, spastic barrel of diarrhea.

Hot-pocket molesting XD.